Monday, April 25, 2011

Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants

I've always been a fan of non-fiction books, but it wasn't until last year that I found out many interesting entrepreneurship and product design books. There is a select list I'm reading at the moment, and I will share my favorite lessons with you as I read them. Of course, there's nothing better than experiencing things yourself, but it doesn't hurt to learn from others who shared/studied similar goals.

Here is my list:
  • Founders at Work: collection of interviews with founders of famous technology companies.
  • Do More Faster: collection of advice that comes from individuals who have passed through, or are part of, TechStars.
  • Four Steps To The Epiphany: the essential book for anyone bringing a product to market, writing a business plan, marketing plan or sales plan.
  • Poke The Box: understand the importance of 'starting stuff'.
  • Losing My Virginity: autobiography of Virgin Group's founder Richard Branson.
  • Rework: explains the importance of stopping talking/researching and just starting working.
  • Crush It: a new take on making money by following your passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment